Wednesday 25 October 2017

Abondoned....

Have you ever felt being abandoned? Have you ever felt being used by someone whom you have trusted blindly? What happens when all the emotions come to subside as the situations and the circumstances comes to an end. Sometimes nothing matters in life. The thoughts are often lost and the course of action doesn't find its way.

Everything stood in turmoil when I was going to step in to the new phase of my life. I had lost myself while trying to defend someone who proved that I was actually no one.

When the life turns to give a lesson, you ought to learn it or else the life goes on teaching the same chapter again and again. After losing the job, I was shattered to pieces. I was simply losing my identity while trying to seek out the existing issues and problems.

Every little incident made me lose hope and I felt like I was lost in the maze of life. My partner on other hand always encouraged me. It was for him that I started believing the fact that every matter shall settle down in the life with the passing time
.
The people who had always been there during my good times soon started avoiding me and always pitied me because of the way the things had turned on. I always felt what exactly I was doing in my life. What purpose am I serving? I dint knew that loosing of job would have such an outcome on my physical and mental well being.

I had nothing except the grey thoughts and my inner self was afraid to accept the fact that soon the things will be turning over to the better side.


Slowly and securely my flat was registered which was the biggest obstacle since I dint had job in my hand. I was slowly loosing myself in the darkness that defied my existence even.
But suddenly there was a sharp turn and everything seemed to take shape.I got a job and the things started falling to places that I had never thought even.

With the hard times on fold, I came to know about the people around me and realized its better to be abandoned at times to realise the self worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abondoned....

Have you ever felt being abandoned? Have you ever felt being used by someone whom you have trusted blindly? What happens when all the emot...