Monday 8 July 2013

Lost and found..in mid way..

I love my shoes one here and other there. I love my untidy table even where there are lot of papers, most of them useless. I love my pens here and there, I love my clothes handing from the side racks of the bed.

I just love as it is. I don’t keep my garments, my copies, my books properly. I am always running from one corner to the other corner of the house, searching every nook to find my lost treasure.

At the eve of my every birthday, I feel taking birth as cleanliness `freak’. But my resolutions are lost in the normal run of time.­

Often I get messed up with my things and I get myself in mess looking for my things. A lazy fellow scribbles more than dribble with belongings.

As I was running for my office as usual on Monday morning, I suddenly realised, “OH! Crap. .My metro card is missing. There was only 15mins left to go and now I started looking for the card.  ­­­­The search episode started with my bag, then purse, then diary, under the table, over the table & still couldn’t find it.

Ultimately I took my jeans that I had worn last day when I had used my card then I found that trouser was taken to be washed by the washer man. I breathe hard as there was only five minutes to go.

Now I was back to my old charismatic personality who knows nothing except shouting and grudging off.

Ultimately I found my card in my purse and I had no one to blame but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abondoned....

Have you ever felt being abandoned? Have you ever felt being used by someone whom you have trusted blindly? What happens when all the emot...