Monday 11 August 2014

Chasing the time



I always believed that the new things can begin on any new day, new hour or even it takes moments to know when to begin in the new form.

I met an enlightened soul. Someone who made me look into my inner soul and the things suddenly changed. She made me understood the true life has nothing to do with chasing of glamour and money.
Life meant to be with people whom all the life along we take for granted. The closest, the nearest and the dearest of all – the FAMILY. What if the word “FAMILY” had not been there, how would have been the life.

The life would have been nothing but a desert with nothing but the sands of time that makes us run till we died for thirst of love, the unquenchable.

I don’t know when I started running the race of time and adding people in life. The addition was so much that the time subtraction could not be even be noticed. What is more important in life is not how we realise but how we deal.

As soon as I realised the time suddenly began to change. There was a few days left and my brother left for Chennai. The world seemed to crash but I was there standing steady with the remaining members of my family – my younger sister and Ma.

Suddenly the unforeseen happened and my sister was admitted to hospital. The senses were blunt and nothing caught my attention except the little faults, little moods that had hurt my soul people.

I started to count the reasons why I had been so much busy in my life. The reason was nothing but running behind some unimportant people to earn them to cherish them and to be a part of their life.
 Now I am just waiting my sister to recover and my brother to return. I want my family to be back in a piece. 

In midst of all this , I won’t forget to mention about that little lady  who is an angel and who made a change in my whole thought process and with that even the  deepest desires began to change.

Well, to confess the truth; I am lucky than the other people not only for having such a supportive and a caring family but also a friend who happened to be a part of life by mere coincidence.

5 comments:

  1. Intimacy to any relationship is inversely proportional to the number of people you have in your life ... the more people you have in your life the lesser the intimate relationships.
    Just remember one thing, you must do what you feel is right ... enlightenment comes by knowing oneself, and knowing others is just wisdom. Don't compel yourself to do something ... just do it if you feel happy from within. You cannot keep others happy, if you are not happy from within.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happiness is a relative term.Its not about people,its about understanding exactly what or who can make u feel happy just by being with you.
      Well,i should the lady bought the enlightenment in me bcz at times a MIRROR is essential to know who U are... :)

      Delete
  2. Thanku Sayantan :) Keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Family is everything' is the one sentence I have held onto since forever, I have my call it friends and soulmates all bundled up in them, and rightfully said every once in a while we all do need 'that' mirror to reflect to us where we stand and what or to whom we matter.And its upto us in choosing that mirror correctly. End of the day no matter how life turns out home is where we find our serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family is a great support in every aspect of life. We should do everything to make a happy family.

    ReplyDelete

Abondoned....

Have you ever felt being abandoned? Have you ever felt being used by someone whom you have trusted blindly? What happens when all the emot...