Tuesday 7 August 2012

Dreams on its WAY....


Dreams…I don’t feel like elaborating the meaning of this word. I feel that whatever explanation be given to this word, it would not suit the word.

In my childhood I always had the pleasure of bullying my classmates. I had a great pleasure in doing so and used to think that life would just pass by doing all this way.

As I entered into my teenage, I was always haunted by my aim of becoming a Doctor. Being not so good in Mathematics, I knew that my dream wont take its color. But I didn’t stop dreaming. I had a grave feeling…a fearful lump got created whenever I thought that I couldn’t be a doctor.

I had an aspiration of becoming a doctor while the destiny had its own cards ready for me. As I turned on to be an adult in the later years, I knew that I didn’t have the material that can make me reach my goal of becoming a doctor. However still, I lavishly dream of being a Doctor.

I received a shock when I left my dreams and struggled off to the path that lead me to the business world. It had all numbers and calculations in it. With all logic, I started off my new path. Slowly in the due course of time I lost one of my closest person. I was shattered. Though I was strangled by the situations, still I manage to keep up to the dream of becoming a Company Secretary.

After a long toil, I finally achieved my dreams. My dreams belonged to that person who had dreamt of my dreams when he was alive. Today though he may not be alive but still I have accomplished his dreams and mine too. And I feel I made my father proud by fulfilling his dreams which had turned mine.





2 comments:

  1. "Dreams and Desires", It feels good when they are fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it really feels good to achieve...something after a lot of hardwork... :)

    ReplyDelete

Abondoned....

Have you ever felt being abandoned? Have you ever felt being used by someone whom you have trusted blindly? What happens when all the emot...