Wednesday 13 February 2013

Leaving the dark



My beats ran against his pounding heart,



I drew him close to stop my beats.



I blew the fire and ashes came round,



I was lost in his thoughts.



I scored and secured,



The lost dreams,  the paradise.



Running behind the blackened sky,



My dreams of stars were lost.



Came then he, by the morning hue,



 Distress ran down my nerves.



Passion had its own role,



When the thoughts were raining down,



There was no pledge,



Neither was there any sacrifice.



But with the morning came the sun,



With it came the hoping heart,



“I LOVE YOU” came those words gushing,



When I was about to be captured,



In the deep dark cage of earthly mess.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Abondoned....

Have you ever felt being abandoned? Have you ever felt being used by someone whom you have trusted blindly? What happens when all the emot...