Tuesday 2 April 2013

At the break of dawn..

Cursing me,you gained freedom.
Regaining my senses,
I felt the remorse in me,
Guided by your thoughts;
I lived with you every moment.
Going deep below the ocean of love,
I met you in my dreamy land.
While dreaming and caring for you,
I felt we lived for each other.
The dull night tore us apart,
Making me feel the gried...
I loved and I loved and I amoured you..
To breach the illusion I touched you..
You were there with me,
Standing with arms folded,
I looked at you,
And found your eyes gleaming like the night.
I loved you and beside me you stood,
As you touched me,
I felt the sound of thine,
I struck and felt off from the dreamy clouds,
It was nothing,but a sheer illusion,
That made my heart grief-stricken,
In the beginning of the new dawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abondoned....

Have you ever felt being abandoned? Have you ever felt being used by someone whom you have trusted blindly? What happens when all the emot...